Drawer Operations report helps you analyze all transactions made in the cash drawer by each user, including sales, refunds, cash drops, etc..
How To Generate The Report
- Click “Reports” from the sidebar.
- Click on “More”.
- Click on “Drawer Operations”.
How To Get The Most Out of The Report
- Click on the date to select the date of the report.
- You can select the type of data showing on a report by using a filter. Select the needed criteria by clicking on the “Filter” button, then click “Apply”.
- You can export the report by clicking on the “Export” button.
For instance, to preview all drawer operations done in branch “A” and for a the reason “Cash Change”: filter by both branch “A” and reason “Cash Change”.
How To Understand The Report
Date: The actual date of the operation.
Type: Type of the operation.
Amount: The net amount of the operation.
User: The user who made the operation.
Branch: The branch name.
Reason: The reason for the operation if provided.