Getting started with Foodics is easy and can be done in a few steps. This is a general guide and you can skip the parts that are not related to your business if you’d like; Such as inventory and modifiers management.
- Once registered and logged in, the first thing you need to do is head over to your Account Pageand select your preferred language.
- Then you need to go to the Settings page and configure the settings there, most importantly make sure you have these settings configured correctly: Currency and Tax Inclusive Pricing.
- Now you can go to the Inventory Section and start adding your raw materials and recipes. You can learn more about how to add your inventory items here, or learn how to import inventory items in bulk here.
- When you’re done with inventory, head over to the Menu Section and start adding your products. To learn more about adding your products here and adding ingredients to your products herewhich you can use to track your cost and profit.
- Based on your business need, you might want to add more items to your menu such as modifiers, combos, gift cards, and menu groups. You can learn more about that here.
- Once the menu is ready, you can head over to Users page and create users with different Roles.
- Now you can Download the Cashier App and run your business.