To connect a D200 Payment Terminal to your iPad running Foodics Cashier:
- An iPad with Foodics Cashier. Make sure Bluetooth is turned on and the iPad is discoverable.
- Make sure to allow Foodics Cashier to use Bluetooth when prompted. You can enable it from iPad settings > Scroll to find the Cashier App from the App List on the side menu > Make sure that the Bluetooth is on.
- Create at least one Payment Method in the console with type
- Update Foodics Cashier to the latest version from the App Store.
First, On the iPad:
- Login to the Cashier app and tap on Home.
- Select Devices.
- Tap on
**+**then select Payment Terminal.
- In Terminal Type field, select D200.
- In Name field, enter terminal name (such as Main Terminal).
- In Identifier field, select the D200 terminal identifier code.
- Tap on Save.
- Then tap on Methods beside the D200 terminal in Devices screen and select payment methods that will be used with D200 terminal.
Next, on your D200 Terminal:
- In D200 terminal, tap on F1 and enter admin password (default password: 1234) then tap on O button.
- In Merchant Menu, tap on F2 to go to the second screen.
- Tap on number 3 button to select Bluetooth Settings.
- Tap on number 3 button to select IOS- Bluetooth.
- Tap on number 1 button to select Connect.
- Tap on number 1 button to select Pair new device.
You will see a “Waiting for pairing” screen…
Back to the iPad, now:
While “Waiting for pairing” screen is showing in D200, Tap On
Ping in Foodics Cashier beside the D200 terminal added in devices screen.
Next, on both the iPad Screen and the D200 terminal at the same time:
You will get a
Enter Pair Code screen in D200 terminal
Bluetooth Paring Request pop-up will appear on Cashier Application screen.
Enter the pairing code found in the Bluetooth Paring Request pop-up shown in Cashier screen to the Enter Pair Code screen in the D200 terminal, then tap on O button.
Finally, In the Cashier Application, tap on the Pair button in the Bluetooth Paring Request pop-up.
Lastly, to check the connection, tap on Ping beside the D200 terminal added in Devices screen in Cashier Application and you should get a