You can connect a barcode scanner to Foodics Cashier to easily and quickly register products in the Cashier Orders.
- Add Barcodes for your Products. (in Console > Menu > Products).
- Enable Barcode Scanners from Cashier Device Settings. (in Console > Manage > Devices).
- Make sure bluetooth is enabled on your iPad that’s running Foodics Cashier.
- Make sure Foodics Cashier App is allowed to access bluetooth on your ipad. Go to iPad settings > Press on the Cashier App from the list of apps in the sidebar > Make sure that the Bluetooth is enabled.
From the Console
Activate the barcode scanning feature from the Cashier Device Settings:
- From the console, click on Manage on the sidebar.
- Click on Devices.
- Choose the Cashier device you want to use with the barcode scanner.
- Click on Device Settings.
- Check Enable Barcode Scanners.
- Sync Data from the Cashier Application (Home > Sync Data).
From the iPad
Go to iPad Settings > Then turn Bluetooth on.
1- Open the cashier app then scan the code shown in picture (1) below.
2- Scan the code shown in the picture (2) below.
3- Press on Pair when Bluetooth pairing request message as shown in picture (3) below.