Once you have all your inventory items and suppliers information ready, you can start making a PO transaction.
- Click on
Inventoryfrom the sidebar.
- Select the
New Purchase Orderbutton.
- Select the Supplier you want to buy from, then choose which branch or warehouse is requesting this PO in the
- Choose the items to you want to request.
After creating the Purchase Order and when it’s still in draft status:
- Review the items quantities and cost and adjust according to your request. Click on any item you want to edit.
- Select the “Submit For Review” button and if you want to confirm the items and submit.
- Select “Approve Purchase Order or Reject” to proceed with the PO.
Note: You can also delete the PO by clicking on the
Delete Permanently button.
Once the PO is submitted and approved, you can receive it and create a purchasing transaction for it.