Inventory history report is helpful to preview all transactions done with respect to each item in your branches and warehouses.
How To Generate an Inventory History Report
- Click on the “Reports” button on the sidebar.
- Click on “Inventory History”.
How To Get The Most Out of The Inventory History Report
- Click on the date to select the date of the report.
- You can select the type of data showing on a report by using a filter. Select the needed criteria by clicking on the “Filter” button, then click “Apply”.
- You can export the report by clicking on the “Export” button.
For instance, to preview all transactions related to the item “tomato” in a given branch: filter by branch, item, and transaction type.
How To Understand The Report
Quantity: The quantity used in inventory transactions.
Cost: The cost of the quantity used in the inventory transactions.
Reason: The reason for the transaction.
Notes: Entered by the user.
Created By: The user who created the transaction.
Submitted By: The user who submitted the transaction.
Submitted At: The time the transaction was submitted.