Inventory levels report gives you a helpful insights about the availability of items in all your branches and warehouses.
How To Generate Your Inventory Levels Report
- Click on the “Reports” button on the sidebar.
- Click on “Inventory Levels”.
How To Get The Most Out Of The Levels Report
- You can select a group by using the “Group By” button.
- You can select the type of data showing on a report by using a filter. Select the needed criteria by clicking on the Filter button and then select “Apply”.
- You can export the report by clicking on the “Export” button.
For instance, to know quantity of “tomato” in a given branch: group by branch > filter by the item “tomato”.
How To Understand The Report
Quantity: The total quantity available in the stock.
Cost Per Unit: The cost per unit for this item
Total Cost: Quantity * Cost Per Unit.