Void and returns report collects all information regarding void and returns operations.
How To Generate The Report
- Click on the “Reports” button on the sidebar.
- Click on “More”.
- Click on “Voids & Returns”.
How To Get The Most Out of The Report
- Click on the date to select the date of the report.
- You can select the type of data showing on a report by using a filter. Select the needed criteria by clicking on the “Filter” button, then click “Apply”.
- You can export the report by clicking on the “Export” button.
For instance, to preview all void operations on product “Shawarma” in branch “A”: filter by both branch “A” and product “Shawarma”.
How To Understand The Report
Product: Product Name.
Branch: Branch Name.
Branch Reference: Branch Reference.
Type: Return or Void.
User: The user who made the operation.
Order Reference: Reference number.
Time: Date & Time of the operation.
Quantity: Number of Returned or Voided items.
Amount: Price of Returned or Voided items.
Reason: Return or Void reason.
Is Wasted: Whether the item has been wasted or not.