Business days report gives you information about each business day, such as opening and closing time.
How To Generate The Report
- Click on the “Reports” button on the sidebar.
- Click on “More“.
- Click on “Business Days”.
How To Get The Most Out of The Report
- Click on the date to select the date of the report.
- You can select the type of data showing on a report by using a filter. Select the needed criteria by clicking on the “Filter” button, then click “Apply”.
- You can export the report by clicking on the “Export” button.
For instance, to preview the details regarding the date “01/04/2020” in a given branch: choose the date from the date picker then filter by branch.
How To Understand The Report
Business Date: The Business Date.
Opened At: The time of the first clock in of the day.
Closed At: The time of the last clock out of the day.
Branch: The branch name.
Branch Localized: The branch localized name in the 2nd language of your choice.
Branch Reference: The branch reference.
Opened By: The first user to clock in.
Closed By: The last user to clock out.