Terms and Conditions
The following (Terms and Conditions) are a legal agreement between you, as a current or prospective customer of ALWANS for Information Technology Company, otherwise known as (Foodics), the user (“you,” “your”) and Foodics, an affiliate of Alwans Strategy for Information Technology, which includes [insert all sister companies/subsidiaries] (“Foodics”, “we”, “us”, “our”), in order to govern your use of Foodics’ services, including mobile applications, websites, software, hardware, and other products and services (collectively, the “Services”).
By singing up and creating a Foodics account, visiting our website and/or subscribing to one of our services, you therefore agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions including additional rules, regulations and policies referenced herein. These Terms and Conditions apply to all users of the website, including without limitation, users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing or using our website. If you do not agree to all the Terms and Conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current website shall also be subject to the Terms and Conditions. You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes signifies your understanding and acceptance of those changes.
By continuing to use Foodics’ Services, you agree to abide and be bound by those changes. If you do not agree to any of the aforementioned changes, you must cease your use of the Services.
Foodics offers a cloud-based management system to enable restaurants, coffee shops, food trucks, retail shops (Customers) to manage, assess, track, optimize, and scale their business operations and meet their needs accordingly. You must open an account with us (a “Foodics Account”) to use the Services. During registration, we will ask you for information, which may include but is not limited to, your name and other personal information. You must provide accurate and complete information in response to our questions, and you must keep that information up-to-date. You are fully responsible for all activities pertaining to your Foodics Account, including any actions taken by persons to whom you have granted access to said Foodics Account. We reserve the right to change the account type, suspend or terminate the Foodics Account of anyone who provides inaccurate, untrue, or incomplete information, or who fails to comply with the account registration requirements, when it comes to both offline and online sales processes.
Foodics may, in its sole discretion, terminate or refuse to approve registrations for Foodics with or without cause or notice, other than any notice required by Applicable International Comparative Law. At this time, Foodics Services are offered only to users residing in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and Egypt.
Account Cancellation & Data Protection
Foodics reserves the right to cancel or terminate any Foodics account in violation of the Terms and Conditions as well as Privacy Policies of this agreement; in which case Foodics also reserves the right to hold on to any personal information belonging to the customer in question in its database, for a period of one month starting from the cancellation date.
If, however, the customer chooses, for one reason or other, to cancel or terminate their Foodics account of their own accord, Foodics will immediately disregard and remove any personal information belonging to the customer in question from its database.
Only you have the right to access and use your account. You are responsible for ensuring that your login information remains confidential at all times. Foodics will assume that in case your login information is used to access the Services by a user other than yourself, the latter has the legal authority to use such credentials. If you become aware of an unauthorized login from an unknown user, you agree to notify Foodics immediately by email at email@example.com. You remain liable for any activity on your account until Foodics is notified of the violation in question, and the Company may therefore proceed to take appropriate action.
Data Privacy & Security
By using the Services, you agree to the following:
- You will not use the Services in any way that violates Applicable International Comparative Law, these Terms and Conditions, or any other Privacy Policies.
- The information that you upload or post in connection with the Services does not infringe on anyone else’s intellectual property or proprietary rights or otherwise conflict with the law or the rights of others.
- You will not upload, post or otherwise transmit through the Services any content that contains any viruses, trojan horses, or any other harmful programs or elements.
- You will not provide false information about yourself, impersonate any other person, collect information about other users, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity or the truthfulness or accuracy of the data you transmit through the Services.
- You will not damage, disable, disrupt, overburden, interfere with, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of our Services, computer systems, servers or networks, or any other person’s use and enjoyment of the Services.
- Foodics may suspend or terminate your use of the Services at its sole discretion for any actual or suspected violation of these limitations or other applicable policies or rules referenced in these Terms and Conditions.
- You shall not republish, distribute, reproduce, duplicate, or gather any material (online and offline content including designs, copy, ideas, pictures or other) from Foodics without accrediting the Company.
- You shall not sell, rent or sub-license material from Foodics
- Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Web Pages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
User generated content
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Foodics does not filter, edit, publish or review comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Foodics, its agents, and/or affiliates. comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable international comparative laws, Foodics shall not be liable for any comments or liabilities, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the comments on this website.
Foodics reserves the right to monitor and remove any comments considered inappropriate, offensive or a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and agree to the following:
- You are entitled to post the comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation, copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy;
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial or unlawful activities;
- You hereby grant Foodics a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Through your use of the Services, you may be presented with material provided by third parties, not owned or controlled by us, from our partners, and/or from other users of the Services, including but not limited to, links to websites or other materials, software, text, graphics, videos, images, or advertising content (collectively referred to as “Third-Party Content”).
All Third-Party Content and the Services are protected by Intellectual property laws. Any unauthorized use of the Services and/or Third-Party Content may result in copyright violation, trademark, and other laws. You have no rights pertaining to the Services or Third-Party Content in any shape or form, and you will not use, copy or display the Services or Third-Party Content except as permitted under these Terms and Conditions. No other use of the Services or Third-Party Content is permitted without the Company’s prior written consent. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Services and Third-Party Content. You may not sell, transfer, assign, license, sublicense, or modify the Third-Party Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, make a derivative version of, distribute, or otherwise use the Third-Party Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose, other than as permitted hereunder. If you violate any part of these Terms and Conditions, your right to access and/or use the Third-Party Content and Services will automatically be terminated.
We do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any Third-Party Content, regardless of whether such products or services are designated as “certified,” “validated” or the like. Any interaction or exchange of information or data between you and any third-party is solely between you and such third-party. We advise you to take precautions when downloading files from any platform to protect your computer from viruses and other destructive programs. If you decide to access any Third-Party Content, you fully assume the risk of doing so. Under no circumstances will Foodics be liable for any Third-Party Content, including liability for any errors or omissions in any Third-Party Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of or reliance on any Third-Party Content posted, emailed, linked or otherwise transmitted via the Services.
Notices that we give Customers (other than the notice of the amendments applied to the Terms and Conditions (mentioned in the introduction above), may be provided in any number of ways, depending on the circumstances. For example, we may email or call the Customer at the convenient time set and provided by the Customer in the Foodics Services Agreement, or we may notify Users through their dashboard or other sections on the Site. When we post said notices, we do so in the area of the Site suitable to the notice. It is the Customer’s responsibility to stay up-to-date in this regard. The Customer agrees to keep all Registration Data current and updated, which can be done by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing your account
You may close your Foodics account at any time and without cost, but you will remain liable for any outstanding Purchases as well as any fees or other charges incurred. Foodics will not issue refunds for amounts previously incurred through our Services once you close your account.
You can close your account by contacting email@example.com, or directly from your Foodics console. Please review our “Account Cancellation & Data Protection” rules above for further information about our practices regarding your personal information.
In certain cases, we may not allow you to close your account, for the following reasons:
- In an attempt to evade an investigation;
- In the presence of an open or pending Purchase(s) or Payment Transactions;
- In the event that you owe money to Foodics due to your use of the Services.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable international comparative law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable international comparative law;
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable international comparative law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including those arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on it are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.