Sales reports give you beneficial insights about how good your business is doing.
How To Generate a Sales Report
- Open “Reports” from the sidebar.
- Click on Sales. Select one option from “Sales by” such as Sales by Branch, Sales by Product, etc..
How To Get The Most Out of The Sales Reports:
- You can select a group from “Group By”.
- Click on the date to select the date of the report.
- You can change the metric as you wish.
- From Filter, you can choose the branch you want.
- You can export the report by clicking on the “Export” button.
For instance, if you want to see the sales of Pasta in all branches in the last month: Choose Sales by Product, Group by Branches, and select Last Month in the Period and filter by product Pasta.
How To Understand The Report
Average Order: Net Sales / Order Count
Average per Guest: Net Sales / Guest Count
Charges: Total amount of charges in all orders in a selected period.
Customers Count: Total number of cutomers that were assigned to orders.
Discount Amount: Orders Discounts + Products Discounts – Returned Orders Discounts – Returneed Products Discounts
Gross Sales: Products before discount + Tax + Charges – Returned Products before discount – Returned Tax – Returned Charges
Guest Count: Total number of guests, the guest number must be equal to or more than the order number.
Net Quantity: Total of Done Quantities – Total of Returned Quantities
Net Sales: Gross Sales – Discount – Tax
Net Sales With Tax: Net Sales + Tax
Order Count: Number of done orders.
Profit: Net Sales – Cost
Return Amount: Returned Products + Returned Charges + Retuned Taxes
Return Quantity: Total quantities of returned products
Taxes: Tax – Returned Tax
Tips: The total amount of given tips.
Void Amount: Total Prices of Voided Products.
Void Quantity: Total quantities of voided products